Elkhart Lake Triathlon

Over the weekend Mr. Evans competed in the Olympic Distance Elkhart Lake Triathlon. He's done this tri for a quite a few years now. It seems like he returns for the warm weather, nice course and the guarantee to see tons of people from his hometown (which is just a few minutes away). We had great fun watching and cheering him on... as always! Thanks to my mother-in-law and my dad for coming as well.

We celebrated that night with lots of sushi from Ninja. I had some wine, Mr. Evans celebrated with some scotch. :)

Next up... Door County Half Ironman in July. 
Our little family. Nina wore orange to match her daddy.
Swim. Bike. Run.
(The photos are a bit off. I know. Nina plays with the camera strap, so I had to be careful!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips