Rhubarb Jam

So despite the fact my blog title is Rhubarb and Linen, despite the fact that I LOVE rhubarb and despite the fact it's rhubarb season... I have yet to post any rhubarb recipes. With the first rhubarb crop of the season, my mom has always made Rhubarb Jam. This year was no exception. It truly is the only jam I eat all year long. Over the past few years, I've made it with my mom and we share the batch.

The recipe was passed down from my Grandma Lorraine and it's so easy, it just might be your new family tradition as well. (Don't let "jam" scare you. There is no laborious canning involved.)

Rhubarb Jam


7 c. rhubarb, chopped
3 c. sugar
1 can blueberry pie filling
     Boil these three things for 10 minutes in a large pot. Then add...
6 oz. raspberry jello
     Stir until dissolves.
Makes 6 jars. Store in freezer until ready to use.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips