DIY Snowflake Finger Painting Art

For Christmas, Nina wanted to make some DIY art for her grandparents. I decided finger painting and a snowflake theme were just the thing.

To begin, I purchased two small square canvases at Hobby Lobby. I cut strips of blue painters tape to create a snowflake pattern.

Then, we stripped Nina down to her skivvies - I knew a messy bath was in our future. Luckily, I had Mr. Evans there to help. I am so thankful I didn't try this by myself.

Nina absolutely loved the idea of an art project. She thought it was fun to be a nakey baby sitting in her high chair with newspaper all over.


Initially, she seemed to be intrigued by the paint. I had to help a bit, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Perhaps we found a baby Picasso?

Minutes later she either realized she was messy, was angry that we wouldn't let her eat this blue stuff on her hands, or was confused by what it was. And with that, we were done.

Here's the finished project - one for Grandma and Grandpa, the other for Grandbear and Meemaw. We hope you liked it. Nina sure enjoyed creating this masterpiece for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips