Girlfriend Time

Do you ever feel like you need some good girlfriend time? Laughter, cocktails, good conversation?

Last weekend, some of us gathered for my friend Lauren's wedding in Chicago. We had a great time as usual! And, although my college girlfriends live away and we don't see each other much, I know they are there when I need them. I was going through some old photos and came across these. I could have posted hundreds. But, most of the real memories are too crazy to put out online for all to see (or uh, judge?!). I'm afraid the photos would haunt us. :) Love you girls!

Here's my friend Megan and I at a pre-wedding Irish lunch!

Love!!! :)

And now for the flashbacks... Megan and I at a freshman year house party. Do you love the poster in the background?

And some other randoms... good memories in VMC.
Weekend trips...
Spring break in Cabo...
Typical photo laughing about who knows what...
Always solo cups in our hands...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips