Lately...

Here's just a bit of what we've been up to lately. Can you believe it's August already?! Here's to enjoying the last few weeks of summer!

Nina relaxing with her baby. :)
My dad, Nina and I at the local county fair. It was freezing and rainy!
Nina enjoyed some time on the tractors at the fair! I also ate an obligatory corn dog - yum!
Doesn't Nina looks like a 50's housewife? A dress, heels and working in the kitchen? :) Hehe.
Mr. Evans and I at a wedding in Chicago.
Beautiful sunsets on the lake. Gorgeous, no?
Breaking in my parent's new outdoor fireplace with s'mores. Delicious! And the fireplace isn't too shabby!
Mr. Evans and I drove to date night in my dad's Audi convertible! We went to the Tiki Bar and then the Paddock Club in Elkhart Lake - totally go if you're in the area. We love it every time!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips