Acupuncture

By now, you probably know I'm into trying alternative healing approaches (remember my posts on essential oils and the sun lamp). My latest experiment is acupuncture! Have you done it? If so, I'd love to hear from you. I've gone three times now and so far, so good! I'm using it to help with some medical issues I'm having (don't worry, all is well... but, I would appreciate some prayers).

This pretty blue angel is in the garden of the acupuncture center. It's located in the middle of farm fields and is just so peaceful. I snapped it on my iPhone when leaving an appointment last week and just felt compelled to share.

Speaking of alternative healing, tomorrow I'll post a few of my favorite uses for essential oils in case you're interested. :) It's kind of a follow-up to the post I reference above. Stay tuned.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips