Lately...

I mean... c'mon. These photos were too cute not to share. :) Happy Friday everyone!
Nina was pouty over something, but I just LOVE her hair in a ponytail. She looks SO old! :)
P.S. I got my hair cut a bit. Like it?
Here's my father-in-law taking Nina and her cousin Evan on a walk. So cute!
Potty training was/is a success!! She did fabulously. Literally, it could not have gone better. I was totally spoiled. Love you Nina!

P.S. I think I need to find some grey nail polish to keep up with this fall trend.

P.P.S. I wanted to share a few new recipes I've been loving lately... you cannot go wrong.
- Giada's Butternut Squash Lasagna (I used my immersion blender instead of transferring to a blender)
- Pioneer Woman's Italian Salad with Creamy Dressing (deeee-lish with take out pizza)
- Gnocchi with Pesto, Green Beans and Ricotta (a perfect way to use up your summer batches of pesto)

P.P.P.S. Are you a wine drinker like me? If so, you'll like this article!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips