Lately...

Just a few random things going on lately... Happy Wednesday!

Nana painting Nina's nails... :)
Yummm... Basil Brioche Berry French Toast at Cafe Hollander. We've been eating out at some fun restaurants lately... this was a quick brunch stop! Something about the cold weather (and pregnancy) makes me want comfort foods and tons of citrus and fresh produce!
Can you relate? Constant cold, wind and snow. Fun stuff! Here's the regular view out our back window.
The one good thing about all this cold weather is that there have been some amazzzing sunrises... this photo is totally blurry but you get the gist.
Nina had pajama day at Montessori last Friday. She was so excited!

P.S. This made me chuckle last week... especially since I was a religious Oprah watcher!
P.P.S. This app (7 Minute Workout) seems like something I should try! :)
P.P.P.S. I mean seriously... can't we all relate to this card!! hahahaha.
P.P.P.P.S. This post got me thinking. I'm sure everyone grieves differently, but is presence a common denominator? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips