Nursery Update

A bit of a nursery update... 

Mr. Evans and my dad painted the walls Martha Stewart Seed Pearl (a light lavender/grayish color) about a week ago. They also hung this chandelier from Pottery Barn Teen. Then, Mr. Evans installed a dimmer, which is a total must have in my opinion. We are big dimmer people, but they are especially helpful in little kids rooms!

A few days ago, my mom helped me stencil the wall in baby girl #2's nursery. It turned out fabulous!! Thanks momma - she seriously did 99% of the work on this!! This is the pattern I was after (inspiration here) and luckily after lots of hunting on Etsy found the exact wall stencil pattern here from OMG Stencils. You can see a quick sneak peak of how it turned out in the photo below - it's from my iPhone and clearly the lighting is terrible. We used a regular white paint - the effect is subtle, but elegant and feminine. 

As of today, the furniture is moved up from the basement storage room and now decorating and accessorizing shall commence! Any fun color combinations you think would work great? I'm scouring Pinterest, Lay Baby Lay and more for inspiration. For some reason, I'm being very indecisive... which is very unusual for me... :) I'll keep you posted how things progress! 





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips