I'd love to hear from you on this one. What are your go-to weekday breakfast and lunches? I'm looking for things that are easy to pack and take to eat at work!
- easy to take to work and eat (thus easy to grab/pack)
- something I can make in a batch
- something I can make the night before
- something different (I am not a pb & j sandwich and apple every day kind of gal)
- I like to munch throughout the day rather than eat a large meal
Here's what I've come across online and we've tried (breakfasts are easier than lunches), but what other ideas do you have? :) I'd love to hear!
Protein Energy Bites, Oatmeal, Freezer Breakfast Burritos, Yogurt Parfait
Salad in a jar, Spinach and Orzo Salad
What ideas do you have???? :) Leave me a comment!
UPDATE: Here are a few other links that have some great ideas!