Oscars Dinner

As always, I love the tradition of the Oscars. For me, they are as good as any television event - the Masters, the Kentucky Derby, the Olympics, the Superbowl, the Oscars. There is something about the pomp and circumstance that I just love.

This year, my parents came over to spend some time in between a few trips they're taking. Dinner was delicious as usual (here's what we made last year)!

The menu included: brie and caramelized onion crostini, grilled surf and turf with parsley butter, salad with lemon dressing, store bought red "carpet" cake and caramelized honey bananas! Yum!




P.S. If you like red carpet reviews, my favorites are always done by Erin Gates at Elements of Style. After every awards show she posts a fantastic recap with funny/honest/totally true commentary. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips