Nina's Room Before and After

The next room I'm sharing is Nina's "big girl" room. When we moved into our new home, I knew I wanted this room to feel different than her nursery at our old house. It was fun to decorate this room for her and I know she love loves her spunky bedroom! Here we are again with before and after's and the sources at the bottom of the post. As usual, ask questions in the comments! :)

BEFORE: Before we moved in, Nina's room was home to a sweet tween girl who loved clothes and color. I knew I wanted to neutralize it a bit, but the energy was all there! Also, ironically the past owners took the Pottery Barn chandelier with them, but months later I bought the exact same one unknowingly to put back in here. Great minds think alike!

AFTER: Nina's new toddler room is neutral, but full of classic and spunky details. I went with a gray, pink and yellow theme!







SOURCES:
Paint Color - Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter
Chandelier - Pottery Barn Teen (same as in the nursery as I wanted something to tie the two girl's rooms together)
Four Poster Bed - Vintage find at St. Vincent de Paul
Bunting - DIY using twine and paper
White Wood Monogram - Expressive Monograms on Etsy
Gold Foil "Twirl" Print - Jones Design Company
Plant - Ikea
Bookshelf - Was mine as a little girl, painted white
Tent - Land of Nod
Cushion - Land of Nod
Circle Mirror - DIY using purchase mirror from Walmart and yellow spray paint
Nightstand - Ikea Hemnes
Clock/Nightlight - Onaroo Ok to Wake
Dolly Crib - Was mine as a little girl (made by my godmother Mary), painted white with new fabric "mattress"
Gray Chevron Rug - Urban Outfitters
Silver Cross - Was mine as a little girl
Light Plate Cover - Hobby Lobby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips