Mae Frances Evans

We are elated to announce the arrival of Mae Frances Evans. She was born May 3, 2014 at 3:20 am. She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and was 22 inches long. Life as a family of four is amazing and we are so blessed to have two wonderful daughters!

My labor and delivery was-dare I say-easy for an almost 9 lb baby (I think it was the acupuncture I got a few hours prior to going into "real" labor), I'm feeling great and were adapting well. We've been lucky to have amazing food dropped by, presents for all, visits from family and friends and more. What can I say? Mae must bring a party. We had mimosas just hours after she was born and celebrated with mint juleps in the hospital room (it was Derby Day... and we couldn't help ourselves)! :) Must just be tradition because we did a similar happy hour with Nina. But on to the good stuff...

Here are a few photos of moments with Mae...










LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips