Mother's Day

Eight days after Mae was born we celebrated Mother's Day! She's been blessing us with 5 hour nightly sleep stretches and Mr. Evans took the night feeding, so I got basically uninterrupted sleep. Then, I awoke to gifts from my wonderful husband and daughters and we headed to brunch at the Country Club with my parents and in-laws (the best moms I know). It was delicious, but more than that I was just happy to spend time with my girls. Seriously, it's the best... these two make my heart melt over and over. I am also incredibly lucky to have a husband who desires to make my mothers's day special - although he seriously makes me feel special every day so I don't really need one day.





p.s. Check out my posts about Mother's Day from the past few years - here and here. I love these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips