Door County Weekend

We spent last weekend in Door County. My parents joined us because we intended to be up there for Mark's Half Iron Tri, however due to some unforeseen changes he didn't participate this year. Next year!

Nonetheless, we had an awesome long weekend. Here's just a few photos and summary of what we all did. If you're interested in seeing a few more photos, follow us on Instagram (here and here).

The guys went to the new Door County Brewing Company, while the girls went to my favorite Hands on Art. Nina loved making projects (she and my mom created and painted art for outside and I painted ceramics). We ate out every meal, but my two favorites were the always delish Wild Tomato Pizza and our new favorite breakfast spot, Blue Horse Cafe. We did tons of shopping, exploring and swimming... and the weather was amazing which made these activities extra fun. The Mr. and I snuck away during our girls naps and did a quick wine tasting at Stone's Throw. :) We also rented bikes one morning and rode to see an old lighthouse inside Peninsula State Park. As usual, we kept busy but had a relaxing and fun mini vacation.

Selfie in the convertible - Nina's first ride!


Do you think Nina could've used any more paintbrushes? :)
She swims all on her own now... !!! :)
We saw a mama deer and her fawn on the bike trails, but I just missed them for this photo!
My Dad had Mae in her carseat strapped in the Burley - so fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips