PRESS HERE by Herve Tullet
SPOON by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
THE DAY THE CRAYONS QUIT by Drew Daywalt
Other popular requests at our house include:
- Any Golden Books, our favorites are The Perfect Picnic and The Jolly Barnyard
- The "If you Give..." book series like If you Give a Moose a Muffin, etc.
- Classic early reader books like Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Paging through activity books like Brain Games for Kids: Toddler Time or Brain Quest
- Younger kiddos love the "That's Not My..." book series by Usborne Touchy Feely
- Teary titles like On the Night you were Born and Love You Forever
Question for you, dear reader: What are your childhood favorites? Which titles do your kids ask for over and over?