Winter is here...

Well... it's officially winter in Wisconsin. Ugh. Here we go. The temps have been frigid and blustery for a couple weeks now and snow is covering the ground. My favorite time of the year... NOT. I will say though that I am very much looking forward to decorating our tree and snuggling indoors by the fire. In fact, it's just about time for me to pull out my sun lamp (luckily we're heading to Florida for some fun in the sun for a few days)!! We typically decorate our house the day after Thanksgiving, but I will say that I'm tempted by and have contemplated the idea of decorating early! Early, you say? I know. I know. Crazy. I won't but I am tempted. Do you??

Here is something that I DO look forward to... 2015!! It's time to Christmas shop and if you're looking for a great stocking stuffer or gift for a sister, friend, mom, aunt, cousin or daughter, might you consider a 2015 Monthly Planner? I shared an update here, but you can learn more on the Planner page here.

Stay warm and cozy fellow cold weather dwellers. :)
Image via. Doesn't this house look so inviting and cozy? Reminds me a smidge of the house from The Holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips