Holey Moley Donuts!

Mr. Evans and I have been on a winning streak lately - I think we should buy a lottery ticket actually! I won something super exciting (I'll post about it soon!) and Mr. Evans recently won a dozen free donuts from the amazingly delicious Holey Moley donuts. I am still dreaming of these donuts... seriously amazing! We're talking Creme Brulee, Maple Bacon, Nutella, Bourbon-Indonesian Vanilla and PBC (peanut butter chocolate). Yummm! So we picked up our donuts early Saturday morning and walked over to the Milwaukee Public Market to sit and enjoy coffee and some Anodyne coffee. Such a delicious and FUN morning! We brought along my mego-prego SIL (she's overdue and ready to go any minute!!), brother-in-law and nephew Evan. The little kids got special hot chocolate and boy were they excited. Yay for Milwaukee!! 





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips