1. What you do every day matters more than what you do once in awhile. - Gretchen Rubin
2. We are our choices. - JP Sartre
3. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. - ee cummings
4. You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges you lose your edge. Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone - profusely. But don't apologize for being who you are. - Danielle Laporte
5. Motivation is what gets you going. Habit is what keeps you going. - Jim Rohn
P.S. I loved this TED talk from Glennon Doyle Melton called "Lessons from a Mental Hospital"
P.P.S. I also LOVE LOVE this TED talk from Mel Robbins called "F--- U, how to stop screwing yourself over"