Life with Intention

Living with intention and purpose is something I'm so passionate about! I recently received an email from a reader/friend asking for my favorite resources for someone looking to learn more about these topics. Since I had a list put together anyway, I thought I'd share here in case anyone else has the same question. I think personal development and growth are so important and worthwhile because we are always evolving into better versions of ourselves. I recently pinned this quote that says, "Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life." So good, right?

Ok, here is my list:

- I've posted about this book before here, but Deliberate Motherhood is a great book for mama's looking to parent and practice motherhood through a different lens.

- Lara Casey is fabulous! She has a new book out that looks great (http://laracasey.com/book/), but she also has Powersheets which are a great tool! Her blog is a fantastic and free resource also. Grab a coffee and prepare to dive into her site!

- Jess Lively is my most favorite (blog, podcast, etc). I've listened to practically all of her podcasts... http://jesslively.com/livelyshow/ (also, here's a starting point if you're new: http://jesslively.com/getstarted).

- Another book that's on my "to read" list is Bob Goff's Love Does. I've heard great things about it!

- A few more purposeful living resources with a religious bent (might be great to check out especially as it relates to Lent) are the Naptime Diaries Shop's Lent Devotional and Prayer Journals from Val Marie Paper

- I have a few quotes and ideas on my Monthly Planner page about my time, how I fill my schedule, etc.

I could go on and on (seriously!), but here's another totally awesome thing!

Jess Lively, as mentioned above, was doing a holiday giveaway for her Life With Intention Online course and I WON! Yay! Yippee!!! It started last week Monday and so far is amazing. It's a 6-week curriculum with videos, workbooks, a forum, coaching calls and more. But basically, it goes deeper into the concepts of capital "V" Values and intentions and offers practical and instant ways to use the material in your daily life. I'll be sure to report back with what I thought of the course if anyone is interested.

What are your favorite resources, books, podcasts, blogs and more?

Image via LWIO and Becky Murphy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips