DIY Mother's Day Ideas

When it comes to Mother's Day, there is nothing better than a handmade gift from my girls! So, I thought I'd share with you two I received and two we made for their Nana and Meemaw! See below.
The best picture we got before brunch!
Mae made the "I Love You Maa!" card at Montessori. Nina gave me this sweet little frame with the most adorable photo! Such a great keepsake! :)
The girls and I made these cards for both Nana and Meemaw. Nina and Mae's hands were painted, Nina drew the stems and leaves and colored the grass. I wrote the inside saying (obvi), but Nina signed both girls names. For age 3 she writes (and spells!) the names very well!!
In addition, both special Grandma's received a custom coffee mug! Meemaw's was signed by all of her grand kids! Nina took the lead on Nana's (Mae is too little of course), so we went off this idea (click here) for decoration. Then, I followed these instructions to bake on the Sharpie! So easy & so cute!
A few ideas for next year everyone, right? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips