Three Things

Every so often I love to share a few things I'm loving because well, why not? :) Here are three I'd love to share with you!

1. Jess Lively's Intention Tattoos

I've followed Jess Lively for years - her blog, her podcast The Lively Show (so good!) and most importantly, her class Life With Intention Online.  When she came out with Intention Tattoos (made by Tattly!) I knew I needed them. I don't have any tattoos, nor do I really want any, but these are fun way to remind myself of what really matters. Yay!

2. The Crossroads of Should and Must

Mr. Evans got me this book for Mother's Day and I gobbled it up in one sitting. It honestly is so powerful and profound in its simplicity. If you've never heard of Elle Luna you owe it to yourself to watch this video of her talk - it really is almost as good as the book! She explains her argument about following your "must" way way better than I ever could. 

3. Birchbox

I've received a monthly Birchbox for at least the past year, and each month it keeps getting better. Last month it was collaboration with Rifle Paper and this month, Cupcakes & Cashmere. For $10/month the beauty samples are usually so useful, fun, luxurious and make me feel like I pamper myself a little bit despite the crazy and lovable schedules us women keep! It's a special treat in the mail every month... just for me! :) If you want to try out Birchbox for yourself, I'd love it if you used my referral link: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/zdk4c. Thanks! You guys are the best!


P.S. Our thoughts sure do have more power than we think. I recently came across this quote and love it... "It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not." - Denis Waitley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips