5 Bits

I hope everyone had a great week! I came down with a cold, but luckily I'm just about through the worst of it. Mae got a few new teeth this week and Nina's favorite new thing is to ask how to spell words and write each letter one by one. So sweet! Tonight Mr. Evans and I are doing our annual anniversary goal setting for the year to come. We pop open a good bottle of wine and set intentions for ourselves and our marriage ... financial goals, trips we want to take together, memories we want to make as a family, things like that. This year it's year 7! Whoa!! :) 

Here are 5 things I'm loving this week: 

I love how they used a melon baller... so pretty! Tastes delish too!

2. The One Thing by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan 
I first learned about this book over here and recently picked it up. It's fantastic and I totally recommend it to anyone with the entrepreneurial spirit looking for clarity and answers about how to get results. 

"Saying yes to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out"

I'm a big fan of Rose wine in the summer, so this cocktail just sounds amazing. I think it will be on the menu this weekend!

5. These Shirts by Thug Life
I first saw the shirts here and loved the one's Meg picked. They crack me up! I don't know that I'd actually wear them, but the sayings are totally hilarious. I think one of my favs is "Not my circus. Not my monkeys" - I saw that all time. Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips