The 3 Podcasts You Should Listen to Now


Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite podcasts! If you're not on the podcast train, jump on board. :) I have learned so much and discovered new people, blogs and products because of them. Best of all, they're free!

When do I listen to podcast episodes, you may ask? Well, here a few suggestions: on the way to work after I drop off my kiddos at school, while folding laundry or while cleaning the house.

Favorite Podcasts Ever

  1. The Lively Show - The Lively Show with Jess Lively adds a little extra intention to your everyday. Each episode is designed to uplift, inform, and inspire.
  2. Inspired to Action It's like a pep talk for moms. Each episode with Kat Lee is full of motivating interviews, practical tips and lots of fun conversation about the amazing role we have as a mother. 
  3. The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey - During the happy hour Jamie and a guest discuss anything and everything just as if you were around the table with your own girlfriends. I love the conversations and always walk away feeling encouraged and uplifted

Hop on your iPhone and subscribe to these podcasts. You can thank me later! ;) And don't be surprised if you binge listen to every episode!

P.S. Mr. Evans shared his favorite blog posts over here (I listen to many of these also)!

P.P.S. I'm going to be featured on one of these podcasts next month. Stay tuned to hear which one and when!! Hooray!!

Subscribe to our mailing list


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips