A few random things... :)

Sometimes I like to share some random links I'm loving lately... here you go. Enjoy clicking away with a cup of coffee! :)

Love this excerpt from Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (via)
Great quote, and such a great reminder, via.
I love this passage from one of my fav books, This is Earl Nightingale. :)
A few more great links... 

This applies to ALL of us really, not just teenage girls: To Teenage Girls via Memories on Cloverlane

What simple living really looks like: Simple Living via Design for Mankind

So so so powerful. Worth the watch: Francine's Interview from #HUMAN

Also, just SO good... :) Alexandra Franzen's This Is What I do

If you like having a pretty home read this: The Myth of a Perfect Home via Decor Fix

I've been loving lots of recipes from these two sites lately:
Ambitious Kitchen
Real Food Whole Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips