Hooray Mail Update

It's usually seems to me that as soon as Halloween is over the "holidays" have begun and my mind shifts to 2016.

This fall, I'm super excited to plan out our designs and activities for Hooray Mail 2016!! 

I have some exciting ideas in store I cannot wait for the subscribers and kiddos to see!

If you're still trying to wrap your head around Hooray Mail, here's a quick video (it's less than 2 minutes) to show you how it works. Click play! Don't forget - it makes a fantastic Christmas gift!!

It's such a joy to work on this business, because as good ol Martha Stewart says: All the things I love is what my business is all about.

Later this week I'll be sharing a "behind the scenes" look into Hooray Mail that I'll only be sharing with my email subscribers. You'll see a sneak peek of my office, I'll share some of the tools I use and more. Sign up below to be sure you get the email! :)

Subscribe to our mailing list


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips