Life Lately

As usual, when my phone gets full I tend to share some photos on the blog to recap a little tiny bit of what we've been up to. There were no blog posts last week because both Nina and I got the flu, after Mae having it the week before. So, needless to say, we were a bit behind! :)

Here we go! ... A few weeks back, here is Mark (and Nina and Evan!) and his dad in a push up contests at my sister-in-law's house! :)

We spent a fun day with Hayden - a library trip, play dough making at home and lunch.

We went to Il Ritrovo - our FAVORITE pizza place in the world. Yum!!!

Isn't this the cutest??

Just one of many photos of the girls playing together - always side by side. Melts my mama heart.

Nina and I went to see Cinderella the Musical at my old high school auditorium. Sure brought back the memories of being up on stage!!

Here's another one - always friends!!

Mae's first pigtails!! Yay!!!

She was SO excited!!

Oh man, love these girls!!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips