Chaperone :)

Yes, I am officially old enough to be a chaperone. Ha!

I still remember going on field trips as a kid! Gosh! The highlight of the month, right?!

Last week I had the privilege to chaperone Nina's second ever field trip. Her first was last fall to the pumpkin patch. This time, her school went to see a play adaptation of Winnie the Pooh and she begged me to come. Of course I would!!

So, last week I loaded up with about 100 or so other 4 and 5 year olds to see the show. It was a blast! They were super well behaved, using their Montessori Manners. :) 

Here is Nina and her friend Whitney...

The auditorium was full of school kids from our surrounding area. Such fun! There is nothing like the excitement of kids to help you remember what really matters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips