Random Photo Dump!

I apologize, I'm a bit behind on sharing what we've been up to... so here goes. It's a random photo dump from the middle to end of June. Here you go.. :)

Mae and Nina kayaking on land... haha!

Send this pic to my college girlfriends. Was thinking of them! ;)

Here is some of the Evans crew Facetiming with my sister-in-law in Wyoming...

Here she is... :) Hehe!

 I LOVE the peonies that grow in our yard... the BEST ever!!

 Mae and Nina "baking" with playdough...

One of many doodles from Nina...

We had so many rainbows a week or so ago... they were nonstop!! :)

Here I am before a big event for the non-profit I'm on the Board of... I was the emcee of the event!

The day after my parents closed on their new lake house... love the view, huh? See all those sailboats!

 Golf outing fun...

With my sister-in-law Kate...

Summer lovin' girls... :)

 Summer nights on the patio...

Nina's field trip to a local quarry... how cute is this photo my brother-in-law sent (he chaperoned)?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips