Fourth of July Weekend Recap

Fourth of July Weekend is always on my favorites of the year! I love the traditions, patriotism, warm weather, lake time, parades, BBQ, watermelon, summery cocktails and more!! Hooray!

Here are a few photos from our weekend...

Dinner with good friends :)

So lucky to know this lady :)

Bonfires and pretty sunsets in our backyard...  

Star braid yet again this year for the parade...


Knee high by fourth of July... ;)

Farmers Market flowers...

Oh the clouds... so pretty!

My sweet girl before bedtime...

My other cuddly girl on the boat...

Bubbles!! :)


This picture cracks me up - the hair blowing in the wind... haha!

This pic cracks me up too. Molly and Mae are like two peas in a pod - Mae has her tongue out just like Molly! Haha!

A little fishing...

Our big catch!


Campfire and s'mores before the fireworks!


Hooray for the USA!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips