Random Photo Dump

As usual, here is a random dump of photos from my iPhone. :) 

Here is my little family outside our home prior to my cousin's wedding. I always love when we get a good family photo, so of course I had to share!

Isn't the church pretty? It's at St. John's Military Academy. 

Selfie with my girls at dinner!!

Love this of us dancing with our girls! 

Here is Mr. Evans and the girls at Shalom Nature Center and Zoo. He's such a great daddy and took them while I was away at the Adele concert. If you missed the photos, see them here

One I missed from the Fourth of July... whoops! See more here

Yummy! Peach, basil and mozzarella homemade pizza. 

A fun night with my parents and in-laws at the Vintage Race Car Concourse d' Elegance at Road America in Elkhart Lake. 

A fun night with friends - steak competition night!

Nina made this card for her Grandbear's birthday. She found the idea herself and made it all! :)

Most of the grandkids for his birthday!

Cute little Mae :)

 Awe - love them!! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips