DIY Facial Cleansing Wipes

You guys! I have to tell you something.

I am terrrrribbbble at washing my face at night. Sometimes I'm lazy and tired and by 10:15 I just want to fall into bed.

But now that I'm 31 I have to (have to!) get better at this. In my head I feel like I'll look younger and less wrinkly if I just keep my face clean and wash off all the grime of the day - make up, sweat, whatever is in the air, etc. ;)


I am DIY-ing some facial cleansing wipes. The ones from the store make me break out - I've tried Neutrogena, Yes to Tomatoes, and Burt's Bees!

I am following the instructions from this post I found on Pinterest. Go check it out. She gives the details!

Here is a picture of what mine look like. Nothing fancy. Got some stuff off Amazon and from Target and voila. So so so simple. 

Now go! Do it! :) 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips