Two things...

I have two new-ish favorite things. I thought I'd share.


1. Nuwati Herbals Healer Tea is the best. I've been meaning to share it for a while, but am now remembering. :) You can buy it here. I think it's a miracle. And although the two step process sounds a bit crazy, it works (first you sniff and then you drink... read up on the website). Thanks to my mother-in-law for passing it along!


2. The second thing is Stephanie Nielson's book Heaven is Here. I've been reading her blog, NieNie Dialogues, for years ... since before her accident. I couldn’t put down her book – I recommend it wholeheartedly. It is heart wrenching and beautiful, and full of hope, promise and glimpses of the beauty of being a wife, mother and daughter. The triumph over her condition, perspective on life and attitude to go forward are such strong reminders. I know you’ll take something away from this story. For me, it was about healing. I encourage you to buy it.


P.S. I know I haven't posted much about cooking or good recipes lately, but I promise I've been in the kitchen. We had a cookout (I made my grandma's famous baked beans and new recipe for Smore Bars). I've made my cousin Missy's delicious Black Bean Avocado Soup and my SIL Katie's go-to recipe for Baked Manicotti. And, we've had Pioneer Woman's Mushroom and Whiskey Pasta and Steak Salad with Chipotle Dressing... amongst other things. I'll get back on it soon. Anything you're craving?!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips