Love this...

via
A few things I'm loving...


1. I'm yearning for fresh flowers and the first glimpse of spring. I'm tired of gray, mucky snow. However, in other news my sun lamp seems to be helping! Love it.

2. At church on Ash Wednesday instead of the usual sermon on "you are dust and to dust you shall return" my pastor talked about reflection, preparation and attentiveness. He specifically said "we need to get out of our own way" (which really hit a chord with me). In addition, he shared a quick video about Selective Attention - click here. Who would think a quick video about people throwing a basketball with white shirts would teach us that unless we're looking for something, we might miss it. Couldn't we all do a better job at paying attention, truly being present in life? What are we missing or failing to see because we're so focused on something that might not even matter?

3. I recently came across this quote on a blog I read. I had to share. Happy Wednesday!
"You weren't an accident. You weren't mass produced. You aren't an assembly-line product. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on the Earth by the Master Craftsman." — Max Lucado




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips