Charles Dwyer Art

It's been a dream of mine to have a piece of Charles Dwyer art. I've long been an admirer of his work and am lucky enough to know friends who own beautiful originals. Thanks to my parents, I am now an owner - a generous Master's degree graduation gift.

I've been holding on to it until we moved and just got it back from the framer. Yippee! I went with a scrolly black frame, linen insert, dotted fillet and top mounted it on satin mat board in a warm gray color.


It's called "Evening Mediation"... I love it! For a better view of the image, click here.

I'm not in love with my topiary and plants on the mantle. Any suggestions? Lamps are not an option because there are no outlets. Candle sticks?! I've looked on Pinterest and can't seem to find the right idea... yet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips