Elkhart Lake Triathlon

It's that time of year again. Triathlon season! After Ironman last year, Mr. Evans decided that this year would include mainly shorter distances. Thank goodness! :)

A few days ago he did the sprint distance at the Elkhart Lake Triathlon. I couldn't believe how fast it went. As a spectator I barely had time to enjoy my coffee, the local farmers market and people watching. :) In fact, my mother-in-law and I were so busy chit-chatting that Mr. Evans passed on the bike and we didn't even have our cameras ready! It's a hard job being a spectator, but someone has to do it!

Swim - Run (whoops, no photo of biking!)
Nina anxiously waiting to cheer on Daddy at the finish!
Enthralled with the post-race snacks. She did great though especially with waking up so early!!
Total Daddy's girl... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips