Easter Recap

I hope you all had a great Easter! We had a fun weekend with family, enjoyed the warmer weather and kept busy as usual.

Below are photos from our Country Club's Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. We had a blast and Nina even won the Grand Prize for her age group! :)





We also had Easter celebrations at both sides of the family - one Saturday and one Sunday after church. The Evans party included the traditional egg hunt put on by my mother-in-law. There were also balloons at her house, which someone prompted Nina to insert into her tummy like her mama (haha)... see photo below! On Easter morning, Nina was excited to find her hidden basket. Sweet little girl! After church, we went to my Grandpa/Aunt's house and had a great time... but... I sadly didn't take any photos (my good camera is packed in my hospital bag). Bummer! Nonetheless, it was fun to have the little second cousins together - Evelyn, Nina, Clara, Elly and William Thomas. :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips