Spring Cleaning

It's that time of year - spring cleaning. So, I thought I'd take a break from the "home tour" and post about cleaning... yay! Lol. While some people might say I'm "nesting" since I'm 38+ weeks pregnant... I beg to differ. :) It's been a year since we moved into our new home and it's spring which means this house is due for a good scrubbing.

I do a good cleaning every week, but I was inspired by this to do a more detailed cleaning of the details this spring. Also, if you're interested my cleaning routine resembles this posting from Clover Lane (I love the idea of the rotation).

Here is some additional inspiration:


I made up that pretty little sign using PicMonkey. Love it and it is so true!

Tomorrow, I'll post some of my favorite DIY cleaning tricks. I'd love to know yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips