Mae's Baptism

This past Sunday our little Mae Frances was baptized. Here are a ton of photos from the day! :)


Nina helped by pouring in the baptismal water and was asked to make a few promises to Mae.




I mean, so smiley... right? Her dress was beautiful (my mom generously purchased one for both Nina and Mae, so they'll have their own as they grow. Mae's bonnet was gifted by my mother-in-law who brought it all the way from Bruges, Belgium. My godmother, Nadine, made Mae her bracelet which had her birthstone and her name spelled on it.
After church, we hosted lunch at our house. It was a beautiful sunny, but cooler day!
For lunch we kept it simple with Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches, a Spinach Dip and Salmon Dip, Fruit Salad and a Salad Bar complete with two homemade dressings (Balsamic Vinaigrette and Basil Green Goddess Dressing) and 13 toppings - goat cheese, bacon, dried cranberries, almonds, green pepper, mushrooms, red onion, blueberries, cucumber, tomatoes, roasted beets, raspberries and carrots.
Just like with Nina, we did a champagne toast.
My girls had adorable matching dresses (thanks Cathy!) and even though this photo below isn't perfect I'm always happy to have a photo of me and my girls.
Same thing here, not perfect but just how it goes!! :)

My cousin Dana handmade this headband for Mae. Isn't it so adorable? She's starting a little side business, so if you're interested let me know!

Happy Baptism sweet baby Mae!! 

p.s. If you want to see the cutest note from our godson Ethan to Mae, click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips