Monthly Planner Update

Thanks to all who have ordered a 2015 Monthly Planner. I love feeling like I'm helping busy moms and women do MORE and be MORE! I so believe in the importance of being intentional with our time and caring about purpose over perfection, and I'm so happy to share this all with you.

If you're interested in buying one or learning more about the details including photos of what's inside, why I made it and more click HERE

The picture below is from when I started to ship out my first batch of orders a few days ago. What fun, honestly! When tying up each fresh and squeaky clean calendar I hope that each one that goes out is filled in the coming year with scribbles and doodles and events that lead to health, happiness and success. Go get it. 2015 is YOUR year. 

P.S. If you received your calendar already please post to social media using #RLMonthlyPlanner. I've already started on Instagram! Pin some images! Share it on Facebook! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips