Reader Survey Results

via
Happy 2015! Welcome to the first full week in January... a time to start fresh! Yay! Have you begun using your Monthly Planner? I am LOVING mine. Anywhooo... I hope you all had a fantastic holiday. Ours was full of family and fun - we loved the time off! :) I'll be sure to post Christmas and New Year's photos soon. But as promised, first, the results of my 2014 Reader Survey. Thank you so so so much to all who participated. I was nervous as I've never done a reader survey, but was blown away and my goal for responses was exceeded, which makes me happy ... so thank YOU for taking time. I learned some great new Starbucks orders as well which was fun! :)

First, I'm starting off this post with a photo of the beach to get me in the right mindset. The temps here in Wisconsin this week are expected reach wind chills of -60 degrees. Ummm yeah. No thanks. Eeeek that's cold!!! Stay safe everyone.

Second, here's a brief summary of the responses. As I begin my fourth year of blogging, I so love starting this year off right!

- Most of you know me somehow and visit the blog daily
- You visit Rhubarb & Linen for updates on our life, decorating, recipes and DIY projects
- Many people expressed they'd like to ready more essays from me, in my voice, on living intentionally, being a momma/wife, reflections on life, traditions, activities I do with my kiddos, etc.... as well as more DIY projects. (Done and done.) Many also said they'd like to hear from others how they live day to day and their secrets for a successful life (I'm on it actually ;)
- In addition, I shared how I'd like to incorporate more on personal development and living with intention either on Rhubarb & Linen or a new blog, however everyone said... keep it on Rhubarb & Linen. Blend them together. As some lovely reader wrote "Just like life, sites evolve ... do what feels right... that's what makes this real, personable, and something worth connecting with."

So there you have it. Thank you again for reading, following, sharing, commenting, and just being here and being you. I am lucky to have you as a visitor and friend in my little corner of the internet. :)

Happy 2015! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips