2014 Christmas Card

From our family to yours... Merry Christmas!!! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful holiday!

I'll be taking a little blog hiatus until after the New Year, but be sure to check back then as I'll have the results of my 2014 Reader Survey (I'd so appreciate you taking 3 minutes to take it, if you haven't already), new posts and updates.

For now, here is our family Christmas card for the year (front/back). :)

If you're in a reading mood, here a few highlights from the year in random order:

Before and Afters of our house, our annual Family Photo shoot, our 5 year anniversary trip to Napa Valley (here and here), a trip to Vegas and two trips to Florida (including this one).

Mr. Evans launched Scotch & Ink and I created my own 2015 Monthly Planner.

Our second precious little girl Mae was born (photos here).

Totally random posts like these three - here, here and here. Enjoy!

I have been so happy to have you all following along for the past years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips