Hooray Mail!

I received many questions about this post and what I have in the works.

Well, here goes. I'm starting a new business called...

Hooray Mail!!!

Hooray Mail is a twice-monthly subscription snail mail service that helps busy mamas create moments of joy for and with the little ones that mean the most to them.

In each brightly colored envelope you’ll find a fun card with a personalized message and a kid tested activity.

It's launching soon - I'm just putting on the finishing touches.

I feel one blog post wouldn't really tell the whole story, so I'd love for you to click here (or fill out the form below!) and subscribe via email. These emails share the WHY behind Hooray Mail.

There is even a free printable for all you mama's out there!! ;)

Subscribe to our mailing list




I'm also excited to share with you a little bit "behind the scenes"! In order to create the Hooray Mail brand, I worked with Kelly and Andra over at With Grace & Gold

We started with this Branding Board they created so we could make sure we were on the same page for the look & feel. I was going for simple and clean, but evoking feelings of fun and joy! I love how it turned out!

Next, they presented about 10 different logo options and I picked this one! I love the watermelon and navy color combo, fonts and envelope submark with confetti (or glitter!) coming out. Makes it feel like joy is really delivered in an envelope! :)



They've been fantastic to work with and I really feel like the aesthetic of Hooray Mail matches my vision exactly. I'll have more "behind the scenes" posts leading up to launch day (still TBD) soon. Meantime, be sure to head on over and check out the site and subscribe to get my emails. Yay!!


Subscribe to our mailing list


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips