10 Favorite Items from 2014


I've done this once before and thought I'd try it again. I love hearing what people's favorite items/buys/gifts/etc from the year include. Most of mine are thoughtful gifts from others, while others are things I've had my eye on for a while. Here are my 10 favorite items from 2014. What are your best buys?

1. Le Pens & Paper Mate markers - I am still a Sharpie lover, but these are my new favorites for writing notes, cards, to-do lists, in my planner and more. I love the colors and most importantly, they don't bleed!

2. Diffuser for my Essential Oils - As you probably know, I am an avid Young Living Essential Oil user. I bought this diffuser on Amazon and have really loved it. It's less expensive than some, but is easy to clean, compact and seems to do the job!

3. Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes - Honestly, I picked these up at Walgreens on a whim and after one "learning" and experimental try, all subsequent uses of these things have been a breeze. It gives me a little color when I need it and the best part is... it's super easy, doesn't smell and occurs almost instantly. Forget that lotion that smells that you need to use for weeks before some color appears! I should mention though... I only use these once at a time and only when I need it. This isn't something I've added to my normal regimen! :)

4. Cuyana Tote - I've been in love with Cuyana products and it's mission for a while now and finally am the proud owner of a monogrammed tote. Cuyana is based on the philosophy of having fewer, better things... which I can totally get on board with!

5. Bkr Bottle - I am terrible at drinking enough water during the day! It's bad. So, I decided this cute Bkr glass water bottle would be my saving grace. So far so good. I LOVE it! :)

6. Vinylux Nail Polish - Ok if you're not on board with this stuff, you MUST get it. Seriously, Amazon sells it (but really what don't they sell?)!! Vinylux polish lasts forever on toes and for a least a week or more (!!!) on fingernails. I don't even reapply the Weekly Top Coat and it still lasts... even with daily dishwashing, etc! Sooo worth it for pretty nails! No chipping please - it's my pet peeve (thanks Dad).

7. Ballet Beautiful DVD - Mary Helen Bowers is a former ballerina with the New York City Ballet and trains Natalie Portman (Black Swan) and the Victoria's Secret Angels. This DVD is so serene, graceful and full of great movements inspired by ballet. This is a mat not barre exercise, so if you like Pilates/Yoga check it out! I love it!

8. Norwex Dryer Balls - A few months ago I hosted a Norwex party at my house. One of my favorite purchases were these Dryer Balls. You use them in place of dryer sheets and they're amazing. They dry my laundry (no joke) in nearly half the time and it allows me to save my dryer and our skin by avoiding the chemicals in dryer sheets. You can add a few drops of essential oil to the balls if you miss the scent of dryer sheets, but my laundry comes out so fresh and clean I don't even miss the scent. Worth every penny!

9. Beyonce Mug - Mr. Evans got my this mug for a fun Christmas gift. Haha. #nuffsaid #closetBeyoncefan

10. Rhubarb & Linen Monthly Planner (duh!) - A little self promotion... sorry. I've been loving my 2015 Monthly Planner. I feel like my year is off to such an intentional start and I really owe it to some thoughtful planning, consideration, goal setting and this planner. :) So glad I made it for myself and I sure hope others are loving it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips