Monthly Planner Update

We're halfway through the year if you can believe it! So, I thought I'd post a bit about how my Monthly Planner is working for me.

Here's what's working for me:
- the "Areas of Success" section (I constantly refer to it to ensure I'm balanced in all aspects of my life)
- the 3 monthly goals section (I find myself more mindful of things big and small)
- the big boxes to write daily plans... and most importantly the ability to see the entire month all at once!

Here's what I could do better:
- I need to get better at my seasonal bucket lists. I have them written out and completed, but find I could be more creative and intentional about actually scheduling the time for the things I want to do! I find if I just pick a day and write it down I actually do it, instead of just saying one day we'll do xyz.
- For the 2016 edition I'm thinking of doing a monogrammed cover. Would ya'll like that??
- Also, for 2016 I'd like to add a pocket to the inside front cover to house invites, paper lists, etc. Sound good?

I'm thinking that by early fall (late August/early September) I'll take pre-orders for 2016 monthly planners. Stay tuned! And, I hope you're having a successful, fun, joyful year so far! Make what YOU want happen and remember...

Life is not just the passing of time. Life is the collection of experiences and their intensity - Jim Rohn

What you allow is what will continue. -Unknown

Today is a good day for a good day. -Joanna Gaines

The only thing from keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you can't have it. - Tony Robbins

Purpose is greater than perfect. -Lara Casey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips